Thank You for your Service!
As a gift to you for your service, it is my honor to rebate $1,000 to be used towards your closing costs. Contact me for more details.
For your convenience here are a few links and tips you might find useful:
- Looking for general information about VA loans?
- Texas Veteran Land Board – The VLB home loan program provides Veterans with loans, where VLB is in first lien position of the primary residence. It’s possible for a veteran to have one active loan in each program — land, home, and home improvement — at the same time. The program also offers an interest rate reduction to qualifying veterans with a disability.
- Military Housing Assistance Fund (MHAF) – This organization helps with closing costs gifts for military members and veterans
- Dream Makers provides matching grants for down payment and closing cost assistance.
- Did you know that 100% disabled veterans do not pay property taxes in Texas. If your percentage is less than 100% your property taxes are prorated. Surviving spouses also have some benefits.
- If you receive VA disability compensation, you are exempt from the VA funding fee.
- There are grants offered to disable veterans that will help adapt their home to their personal needs. More details.
- Texas Home for Heroes Program – This is a local program that provide housing grants to veterans in their area. Eligibility.
- The VA Vendee Loan Program offers qualified borrowers the option of purchasing VA Real Estate Owned (REO) properties with little to no money down.
Other useful links: