At this point you have completed repairs, decluttered your home and had your home professionally cleaned.
The next step is to stage your home and order professional photos
Staging your home is critical. Staging is not decorating. Staging your home will allow you to highlight your home’s best features and control how potential buyers see and walk through your home. We can control how your home is presented. A staged home also allows potential buyers to visualize themselves living in the home.⠀
Did you know that buyers decide whether they love your home or not within the first 8 seconds? 8 seconds! First impressions are everything.
We will help you stage your home. We will focus on the following:
- Less is more. A room looks better with a few items. Less furniture will make a home look roomer.
- Furniture will be positioned in a way that will promote proper flow within a room. The flow of persons through a space is a crucial aspect of home staging. A space is staged to guide visitors through the room. It’s important to not block spaces because it will make a visitor feel claustrophobic.
- We will defined spaces. A dining room should be used as a dining room, a study as a study, etc.
- Let the light in: Open the blinds and turn on all of the lights. Brighter homes are much more welcoming and attractive than dark homes.
- Tackle any unpleasant odors. The best smell is no smell. Strong odors such as tobacco, pets, cooking and dirty laundry smells are big buyer turn offs. If you must use an air fresher pick a citrus smell.
We use Professional photos ONLY.
I often see listing photos that were obviously snapped using a cell phone and they look terrible. Especially when compared to listings that have been staged and professionally photographed.
With over 90%+ of home buyers starting their real estate search online, bad photos could make or break the sale of your home. See a sample of our listing photos