|Need Me? • Refer Me – Click Here|
Welcome! What can I do for you?
Whether you are buying, selling and/or leasing, I am here to help you.
I have one simple philosophy: Do what is best for my client. I tailor my services to my client’s needs. You can expect unprecedented support and attention.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME:
- Listening. I will listen to your needs
- Communication. Often and the way you prefer (email, text, call, etc.). My goal is to guide you thru the real estate process while providing you with all the information necessary to make the best decision for YOU.
- Responsive. I will respond to every call, text or email as quickly as possible.
- Professionalism. I take my job seriously and I respect your time.
- Honesty. Agents are required by law to be honest with their clients – it’s actually part of the National Association of Realtors® Code of Ethics. I understand that sometime you don’t want to hear the true but I will always be there to provide it, like it or not.
- Fighter. I will fight for your needs. I have 20 years of experience in international client negotiations, retention, mediation and sales.
I focus on residential real estate in the Houston metro area. My areas of main focus are Houston, Katy, Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Missouri City, Fresno, Rosharon, Cypress, Bellaire and West University to name a few. I work on:
- Real estate sales and purchases
- Home staging
- Local real estate market reports
- Local real estate market expertise and guidance
- Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)
- Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential
Do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact me anyway. If I can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
I love my clients and I strive for my clients to love me! Here’s what some of them have said Check out my 5 star reviews
I welcome the opportunity to listen to your real estate needs, goals and dreams. Call, text or email me anytime
- Houston Association of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative – ABR
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert – MCNE
- Accredited Staging Professional – ASP®
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist – TAHS
- National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate
I proudly serve LGBT Community
Information about brokerage services – Texas law requires all real estate license holders to give the following information about brokerage services to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice – In light of recent TREC regulations, you are now required to provide Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice to your clients.