Thinking about selling within the next 30, 60 or 90 days? Get a free home evaluation report emailed to your inbox. Simply fill out these short questions:
Are you selling a home before you buy? Check out our current promotion!
All REALTORS® Have Access To The Same Tools, But Not All REALTORS® Use Them in the same manner. Request A Free Presentation To Learn How We Will Market and Sell Your Home.
We’d love the opportunity to chat about what we can do for you.
What you can expect from us:
1. You will receive an emailed report reflecting comparable properties and their most recent sales price, a sample listing agreement, our marketing plans and our Seller’s Guide Book for your guidance.
2. We will schedule a time when we can meet at your home to review the listing agreement and net sheet. We will discuss staging tips, review showing instructions and the overall sales process. There is so much to discuss! Do you plan on selling and buying? Do you have young kids? Do we need to discuss blocked showing times? Do you have pets? How can we make them comfortable during showings? We will review out showing check list, etc.
3. We’ll then discuss exactly how we will prepare your home to market. We will agree upon a sales price for as much as the market will bear and within your time frame. You’ll see where and how we will advertise your home, both in print and on the web. With the dramatic increase in sophisticated usage of the web by prospective home buyers, you simply must have a top REALTOR® who can, and will, extensively market your home online!
4. We will schedule your professional pictures. Prepare listing photos and videos.
5. We will activate the listing!
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to show you what we can do. It is totally free and without any obligation. Call me today or feel free to email your information.
Yes, you can request a FREE in-home presentation of how we would market your property! We’re happy to share our knowledge with you — it’s what we do. There’s no obligation, and we’ll get back to you quickly…
- FAQ Sellers
- Pricing your home
- Property Taxes
- Seller Financing
- Seller’s Disclosures
- Short sales (selling at a loss)
- Why hasn’t my home sold?
- Appraisal, market values and assessed values?