Request you free buyer/seller guide today
Broker – Owner
I absolutely love what I do. Let me tell you why:
This profession has given me the opportunity to meet so many interesting people. Everyone I meet has exposed me to new ideas that have allowed me to grow. What more can I ask for? I have built long lasting relationships and together we have help each other grow and succeed (outside of real estate). Beside this amazing growth opportunity I have found that the following is also true:
1. I feel like I make a difference in someone’s life. I’m there when someone purchases their first home; I’m there when the same family needs more space for their growing family; I’m there when the kids have left and they have an empty nest.
2. Real estate is so much more than buying and selling a home. Typically when someone needs to buy or sell, there is an issue. Every issue is unique and every solution is unique. I’m present to console a surviving spouse or a divorcee during a trying time. I have helped many out of a financial burden when the mortgage payment is overwhelming. Not every situation is happy but I’m still there for my clients.
3. I love working with buyers that are not initially qualified for a loan. With a few changes, most people can qualify for a loan within a few months. Guiding someone through credit repair, down payment assistance programs and overall mortgage education can make their dream for homeownership a reality.
4. I love to educate. Buying and selling a home is complicated. I want my clients to understand the process and not feel lost. I love collaborating with my clients to obtain their ultimate goal.
5. I love building new friendships. I can honestly say that if it was up to me, I’d be BFFs with all my clients. I love to stay in touch and see how our lives unfold.
I have 21 years of sales, mediation, and retentions. I’ve been working full time in real estate since 2011. In 2018 I received my broker’s license and opened my own brokerage firm, Happy Clients Realty Group.
I focus in Houston, Katy, Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Missouri City, Fresno, Rosharon, Cypress, The Height, Garden Oaks, Bellaire and West University to name a few.
Do you need assistance in the following? She can help.
- Real estate sales and purchases
- Home staging
- Local real estate market reports
- Local real estate market expertise and guidance
- Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)
- Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential
Do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact us anyway. If we can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
Here’s what some of her clients have said about her Check out my 5 star reviews
- Houston Association of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute – GRI
- Certified Strategic Marketing Specialist -CSMS
- Social Media Pro – SMP
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative – ABR
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert – MCNE
- Accredited Staging Professional – ASP®
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist – TAHS
- HAR Realtor Launch – HARRL
- National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate
I proudly serve LGBT Community
I’d love to chat with you. Leave me your information below and I will contact you shortly.