Request you free buyer/seller guide today
Broker – Owner
When you’re looking for the perfect home, the details matter. As a full time REALTOR®, I use my years of experience to advise my clients on our local market. My goal is to help you find a home you love, that works within your budget and meets your needs.
I pride myself on delivering results for my clients and exceeding their expectations. It’s about so much more than just closing a deal. I’m highly invested in ensuring my clients have my undivided attention and get what they need; I do this by limiting the number of clients I work with at a given time up.
This is your journey, I am here to help you through the process. I love being a part of my clients’ lives as they buy their first home, upgrade to something bigger when their family expands, and finally downsize when they’re empty nesters. I will be there for you.
With a bit of guidance and a few changes, everyone can qualify for a loan. I work with many clients to liberate them from debt through credit repair, down payment assistance programs and overall mortgage education. I offer free home buying and selling consultations. Just ask!
I have 25 years of sales, mediation, and retention. Real Estate has been my purpose in life since 2011 and in 2018, I received my broker’s license and opened my own brokerage firm, Happy Clients Realty Group. So, when you’re ready to say ‘yes!’ to that new home, contact me. I can’t wait to meet you!
Professional Memberships and Certifications:
- Houston Association of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute – GRI
- Certified Strategic Marketing Specialist -CSMS
- Social Media Pro – SMP
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative – ABR
- Seller Representative Specialist – SRS
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert – MCNE
- Accredited Staging Professional – ASP®
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist – TAHS
- New Home Construction and Buyer Representation Certification
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA Certification
- Short Sales & Foreclosures (Training)
- HAR Realtor Launch – HARRL
- National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate
- At Home with Diversity Certification – AHWD
- Realtor® e-Pro
- HAR Contract Pro – HCP
- Member of Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association – HIREBA
I proudly serve LGBT Community and US Veterans
On a personal note. Philanthropy and community involvement are very important to me. I am committed to giving back to local organizations. To learn more about the organizations click on pay it forward in the menu above.
When I am not working, you can find me trying out new restaurants. I’m a major foodie. I also enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. Do you have an amazing recipe you’d like to share? Send it my way. I share some of my favorites on this site. Let me know what you think.
I focus in Houston, Katy, Richmond, Sugar Land, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Missouri City, Fresno, Rosharon, Cypress, The Height, Garden Oaks, Bellaire and West University to name a few.
Do you need assistance in the following? I can help.
- Real estate sales and purchases
- Home staging
- Local real estate market reports
- Local real estate market expertise and guidance
- Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)
- Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential
Do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact us anyway. If we can’t help, I can get you referred to another agent who can.
Here’s what some of her clients have said about her Check out my 5 star reviews
I’d love to chat with you. Leave me your information below and I will contact you shortly.