This will most likely happen…
• You will not be told how much money to bring to closing until the day of your closing.
• The dates on your contract will most likely change, perhaps multiple times. The dates are a “guestimate” and subject to many variables
• You will become anxious or nervous. You might experience buyer’s remorse.
• You will become irritated or annoyed about frequent and last minute paperwork requests with seemingly impossible deadlines.
• You will want to tell your friends and family about your experience on social media sites. Don’t!
• The Mortgage company will most likely pull a credit another report on you days before or even the day of your closing.